Search

2008-02-26

Ponyo on a Cliff Soundtrack CD

Ponyo on a Cliff Soundtrack CD
Today's illustration is the CD cover for Joe Hisaishi's soundtrack album to the upcoming Miyazaki film, Ponyo on a Cliff. I thought you'd like to take a look and enjoy.

If you're curious about any Ponyo details as they emerge, your best resource is GhibliWorld. I prefer not to look too closely, because I don't want to spoil any surprises. I want to be able to enjoy this movie without any preconceptions, beyond, of course, that it's the next Miyazaki picture. As if you need any more incentive.

Note to self: get press pass to Venice Film Festival. The Western premier is sure to be here, according to tradition.

1 comment:

Nickerson87 said...

This movie cannot hit North America fast enough.

Although, I cannot say I'm overly thrilled with the choice to use watercolor animation. But I have faith in Miyazaki.

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover