Search

2015-01-05

Mi Vecino Miyazaki - New Studio Ghibli Book




Mi Vicino Miyazaki is a new hardcover book detailing the many films of Studio Ghibli. Released in October in Spain, this book is written by Alvaro Lopez Martin and Marta Garcia Villar, the creators of the successful Generacion Ghibli blog. This full-color volume includes 280 pages and over 400 illustrations, and a superb visual design that leaps from the page.

I was fortunate enough to collaborate with the authors on this book.  I submitted a number of capsule reviews of the Ghibli films, and I believe they chose one for Isao Takahata's My Neighbors the Yamadas. It was a fun experience, and I'll certainly welcome any future collaborations.

This book is an essential collector's item for fans of Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki. It is written in Espanol, as it was published in Spain, so bear that in mind if you don't speak the language. Mi Vecino Miyazaki is available on Amazon; if other importing options appear, I'll be sure to pass that along to Ghibli Blog readers.

Several screengrabs from the book follow below the continue link.




 
 
 
 

No comments:

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover